Reduce the cost of injuries, with on-site physiotherapy
Do you have staff off work with back or neck pain? You’re not alone. One third of all time off work is due to musculoskeletal problems, as prolonged periods of deskwork, manual jobs and poor posture can all contribute to aches and pains in our muscles and joints.
When your staff are off sick with back and neck pain, they can be absent for weeks. The cost to your business can be enormous, with lost hours, the mounting expense of agency staff, poor staff retention and reduced productivity all draining your resources.
But why not be proactive? We can bring our expertise to your workplace, providing on-site physiotherapy to help keep your staff healthy and fit for work. Our approach is simple, and we don’t baffle you with jargon. We provide a thorough assessment, explain what’s wrong, and work with your employee to get them better. We also provide recommendations and self-management plans to reduce the risk of reoccurrence.
Why is our on-site physiotherapy perfect for your business?
- We come to you, so there is minimal disruption to your working day
- Your staff have easy access to treatment, so are more likely to report early
- Early diagnosis means we can treat problems before they become chronic
- By assessing your workplace, we can identify any environmental causes of injury and suggest practical solutions
- We can teach your staff how to manage their injury, minimising recurrent problems and further time off work
- Your staff will feel supported, increasing their morale
North Yorkshire County Council have recognised the importance of Wellbeing At Work with their Workplace Wellbeing Award scheme. To find out more and to apply click the link below: